Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Besides a bit of a cold, I had a pretty nice one. We had a really nice dinner of ham, scalloped potatoes, and potatoe salad. Everyone really enjoyed their gifts. I had got my Mom a crockpot, Dad a DVD player, and brother Kung Fu Panda on DVD. I got some clothes and some movies, as you can see below.


More after the jump...


I got Iron Man, Bleach Season 1, Heroes Season 2, All 4 Indiana Jones movies, Monster Squad, and Classic Christmas Favorites which has 10 old Christmas shows like How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and The Year Without a Santa Clause.


The Iron Man DVD came with this mini-bust from Sideshow Collectibles.

It also came with a $50 gift card to Sideshow Collectibles. I'll need to check out their website and see if their is anything worth buying that's close to that amount.





Images from Anime and Manga Horizon and Muryou Anime Wallpaper
Singing Ph33rb0ts from Megatokyo

1 comment:

Panther said...

Merry belated Christmas!

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.