Monday, March 02, 2009

New Anime Loot


I probably shouldn't have spent the money, but I decided to take advantage of Best Buy's half off anime sale clearance. I picked up quite a few titles. Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy Season 2, Happy Lesson, Shana, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Negima!? Spring and Summer Specials, Negima!? Part 1. I've already seen all but Shana, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and Voltron vol 6 (below) but have been thinking of picking them up for awhile now.


Cartoon Network's He-man and the Masters of the Universe, Spawn, and Voltron Volume 6

I had some problems when purchasing these three. Although they were displayed in the anime section they did not ring up at 50% off. And while I can kind of understand He-man and Spawn since they are US animated titles. Voltron is a anime that was merely edited and re-dubed for US audiances. But if they don't consider them anime then they need to display them in another section of the store, especially with signs all over the anime section proclaiming "50% off all anime". Luckly they didn't give me alot of trouble and altered the prices.

Did anyone else take advantage of the Best Buy sale? What all did you pick up?

If you don't have Best Buy near you that is participating in this sale then you can check out Right Stuf who have a ton of their ADV videos on sale for $3.00-8.00

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.