Wednesday, April 08, 2009

English Patch For Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Released


An English patch for "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" has been released by Sonozaki Futago-tachi. The patch only covers the Onikakushi Arc, but for fans of the Higurashi series it's a start. I just recently read the first two volumes of the manga and liked them a lot. I've also started watching the anime, but have only watched the first two episodes so far.

Sonozaki Futago-tachi also has a walk through on how you can legally download Higurashi no Naku Koro ni for about $15.00US from Melonbooks.com for those who can't read Japanese. I plan on picking it up when I get paid Friday.

Walk through for ordering from Melon Books
Get the English patch

Image from Raison d'etre

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.