Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Free Ticket to L: Change the WorLd


Just got this email from Viz Pictures. You can get a free ticket to Death Note: L, Change the WorLd at participating F.Y.E. and Suncoast stores with the purchase of any Death Note DVD or Merchandise. Hopefully they do better than Hot Topic's free tickets to Death Note: The Last Name promotion. I went to Hot Topic a few days prior to try and get my free ticket and the employees didn't know what I was talking about and after finding the tickets didn't think they could hand them out yet despite the movie opening in like two days. Unfortunately, I've already purchased my ticket or I would go to F.Y.E. because I still haven't bought either of the Death Note movies.



END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.