Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Loot


Went to Best Buy to pick up some of their $10.00 games but by the time I was able to get out there all the ones I wanted were sold out. I tried getting rainchecks for Devil May Cry 4, Soul Caliber 4, Fracture, and Infinite Undiscovery at Best Buy because their ad said you could get rainchecks for the titles shown in the ad only. But, when they were only able to give me one for Infinite Undiscovery. Afterward, I went by Wal-mart and they had Fracture and I was able to price match it. They also had the Xbox 360 version of Soul Caliber 4, but because the Best Buy ad only showed the PS3 version they wouldn't price match that one.

Anyone able to get the games they wanted or were they sold out already?

Also picked up The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya hardcover novel, and this months Shojo Beat at Books-a-million. Reading Haruhi right now, and it's a pretty good book.

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.