Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Manga Loot

PICT1099

Bought a few new manga today. Got the next to last issue of Shojo Bear, which be ending it's run with next month's issue. I was really disappointed when I heard this. I've been reading Shojo Beat since Dec. 2006, and it introduced me to several really good manga I might not of read otherwise. Since I'll no longer be able to buy Shoho Beat after next month decided to pick up my very first issue of Yen+. If I like the manga it runs, I might continue buying it. Anyone have any opinions of Yen+?

PICT1106

Also picked up Negima! volume 22, and Rosario+Vampire volume 1. Haven't read any of Rosario+Vampire or seen the anime, but have heard it's pretty good.

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.