Sunday, July 05, 2009

New Mangagamer licenses


Mangagamer has announced the acquisition of the Visual Novel Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

'Higurashi when they cry'

We proudly anouce that we have started the localozation of 'Higurashi when they cry'. We have been getting a lot of requests from MangaGamer's fans to localize the title. We are very excited and happy to be able to relaese this best seller title from MangaGamer.com.

We target to release the title by the end of October. Please stay close with our release schedule.


According to Visual-Novels.net Mangagamer has also acquired the rights to Shuffle!. That's two really high profile games that I thought would never see the light of day officially in English. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the download only policy of Mangagamer, prefer to own the box, but if they do a good job with these two titles I might change my mind.

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.