Friday, October 23, 2009

Won a Guitar Controller


Logitech was giving away guitar, drum, and microphone controllers for Guitar Hero/Rockband to random followers of their Facebook fan page, and I was one of the lucky winners. I got the Logitech Wireless Guitar for the XBox 360. It's a really nice controller made from wood and steel like a real guitar. Since I don't have a Guitar Hero or Rockband game for the 360, I rented Rockband: The Beatles to try it out. It works pretty well, but the touch sensitive slide buttons on the neck don't seem to work with Rockband. Other than that it was a pretty sweet win, and one of my biggest wins as far as value ($200). Only other items I've ever won with this high a price value was a year subscription to Netflix, and a .hack// video game prize pack.



END POST

2 comments:

TheLastGameMaster said...

You seem very happy! Congratz for the winning, now go get Guitar Hero game ;)

TheLastGameMaster said...

thanks. I would but I just bought Demons Soul's and have Modern Warfare 2, and Assassin's Creed 2 on pre-order.

Recent blog:=- Won a Guitar Controller

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.