Friday, November 27, 2009

Assassin's Creed Ezio Figure


In my last post I mentioned getting the Assassin's Creed 2 Collectors Edition from Gamestop. And I had meant to have this post done by now, but got busy with Thanksgiving and all. The Collector's Edition of Assassin's Creed 2 comes with this figure of Ezio. This is a really great looking figure, especially considering it only cost and extra $20.00 over the cost of the game alone. This is actually one of two different versions of the figure. While it is the only version that was available in the US, overseas gamers had a choice of this one or a rarer black "Master Assassin" version. You can see the rare black version in this post at figure.fm

More after the jump.....



They really put a lot of detail into this figure. The shoulder cape has wrinkles in it making it look worn.


There are even stains painted onto the sash around his waist.



The face beneath the hood.


The figure and game came packaged in this tin box.


I really like this painting of Ezio on the back of the box.


The Collector's Edition also came with this art book, and a code to download two maps Santa Maria Dei Frari and Palazzo Medici.


This is the first part of Assassin's Creed: Lineage, a live action prequel to the events in the game.

3 comments:

TheLastGameMaster said...

I wish the pictures were clearer, but it looks like a very detailed figure. I played almost half of the game, the pace is great, missions are diverse, but the combat isn't as fun as Batman Arkham Asylum...

Ke
www.otakuwire.net

TheLastGameMaster said...

Yeah, my camera only has 2 focus modes, up close and far away. Depending how much I get back on my tax return next year, I'll probably upgrade to something better.

Recent blog:=- A Game, Movie, and Some Books

TheLastGameMaster said...

:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.