Thursday, November 05, 2009

New Books and a Game


Last week got a couple new manga, and a PS3 game. Picked up Fruits Basket Ultimate Edition volume 3 which includes volumes 5 and 6 of the manga. Also bought volume 4 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.



I found out later that The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya had also came out this month so headed back to Books a Million to see if they had it. They didn't have it in hardcover so I had to put in an order for it. But they had some books marked down to $1.00 on a "Last Chance" table. I got Star Wars: The Clone Wars by R. A. Salvatore, who is a great author even if he did kill Chewbacca. If you haven't read any of his books I suggest The Spearwielder's Trilogy and The Icewind Dale Trilogy. I also bought The Star Wars Super Collector's Wishbook, which is similar to Steve Sansweet's Tomart's Price Guide to Worldwide Star Wars Collectibles



Last but not least I got Demon's Souls for the PS3. This game is really fun, but it can also be really frustrating because you WILL DIE, and you will die A LOT. It's a semi-online action rpg game. The reason I say semi-online is because the bulk of the game you will be playing mostly by yourself. But under certain circumstances you can summon other players into your game to help you, or let yourself be summoned into their games. Your game can also be invaded by players intent on killing you. Players can also leave messages to help or deceive other players and leave bloodstains which is a short recording of a players death that others can view.

Anyone else playing Demon's Souls? What are your thoughts on the game? My PSN ID is Ziroc.

END POST

3 comments:

TheLastGameMaster said...

impressed there is a StarWars Wish book..

Recent blog:=- Google Adsense Earnings

TheLastGameMaster said...

Yeah it's a useful book if your a Star Wars collector and want to know whats out there, and what out there might not actually be licensed merchandise. Also useful if you want to get a general idea of what something might cost you.

Recent blog:=- New Dakimakura

TheLastGameMaster said...

This is one of my favorite games! If you want you can check out my blog, Im 15 years old and making $100,000 dollars a month! This website taught me how!**Make Money Online Training**

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.