Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little Big Planet 2


Got the Collectors Edition of Little Big Planet 2. The Collector's Edition came with a Sackboy plushie, bookends, and ingame costumes of Clu from TRON, Gonzo from the Muppets, Ratchet and Clank from well Ratchet and Clank, an Alien from Toy Story, Jak and Daxter from Jak and Daxter, and 4 animal costumes. I pre-ordered the game from Gamestop which means I have a code for an extra Clu and the 4 animal costumes. I have the code listed on Ebay, if anyone is interested in the costumes who didn't get the Collectors Edition or order from Gamestop.

If anyone wants to group up to get the multiplayer items in story mode, my PSN ID is Ziroc.



Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.