Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tax Time Loot

Got my tax refund in this week and decided to pick up some items I've been wanting with some of it. Bought a Nintendo DSi XL. I did think about waiting until March and getting the 3DS, but it's going to be 250 bucks. Also the games I'm most interesting in don't come out until 2-3 months later. So I'll just wait until a price drop. I got Kingdom Hearts Re:coded the DSi remake of a cell phone game that was released only in Japan. I wanted to get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, but couldn't find it at any of the stores around here, so I got Scribblenauts instead. Also picked up Fallout: New Vegas and Halo: Reach Legendary Edition. I'll post some picks of the Legendary Edition's goodies in a separate post.

I've been getting behind on my manga reading lately, so bought quite a few from Books-a-Million, much to SasaharaX's chagrin. The list of titles included BAMM's last copy of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol 7, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan volume 1, K-on! volume 1, Lucky Star volumes 6-7, Negima! volume 28, and Rosaria+Vampire Season 2 volume 3. Those should last me a couple of weeks.

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.