Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Books and Used Games

 Picked up some new books this month. Finally got around to getting The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. I had ordered it back in February at Books A Million, but wasn't able to go pick it up due to a broken ankle. I've got The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya ordered. It should be here next week. While at Books A Million I also picked up Dungeons and Dragons: Forgotten Realms Classics, which collects Issues 1-8 of the DC comics from 1989. And let's not forget Higurashi: Eye Opening Arc volumes 1 and 2.

Decided to stop by the local comic book store. Hadn't been there in years since I've been more into reading manga than comics. I went because a friend had told the new IDW Dungeons and Dragons comic was pretty good and I wanted to check it out. While I was there I got Red Sonja issue 2, Transformers issue 25, and Dungeons and Dragons issue 10.
Gamestop was running a Buy 2 Get 2 Free sale on used Playstation 2 games. I've wanted to pick up the Fatal Frame series for a long time, but wasn't to keen on paying 30 bucks a piece on them. But with the sale I could buy 2 of them and get the 3rd + another game free. Got Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne as my extra game. And was also able to find a copy of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. That's all for now.

.

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.